Expired Warranty

Sylvester

I have a 2000 RX300 with 87900 miles and all of a sudden without any warning the transmission went out. The shop that I am having replace the transmissiom said this is their 4th car in the last three months with either 73000 or more miles. This happen after the 6yrs 100,000 miles warranty expires.

Is there anyone else having this problem?

I brought a Lexus because I wanted a very dependable car for all the money they cost

:censored:

I have a 2000 RX300 with 87900 miles and all of a sudden without any warning the transmission went out. The shop that I am having replace the transmissiom said this is their 4th car in the last three months with either 73000 or more miles. This happen after the 6yrs 100,000 miles warranty expires.

Is there anyone else having this problem?

I brought a Lexus because I wanted a very dependable car for all the money they cost

:censored:

Err uhh Yeah! Do Search on this site and you'll see hundreds of posts regarding trans failures! Good Luck.

Search for postings made specifically by user "RX in NC". Maybe he'll chime in here but he had good luck making Lexus cover out of warranty replacement for his transmission.