Is300 Stock Tires

Rx330driver

Im pretty "mad" (seeing that this forum wont let me say p1ssed) right now, i had to borrow my daughters Is300 and believe it or not, there was a hail storm in san francisco. YES, ice and snow on the streets. it went on with thunder for like 15 minutes, making the roads completely white no joke. Anyways, i was the only car on the street that was skidding from side to side, unfortunately being on a winding road. geezus, the traction light was blinking and everything. People were looking at me like i was from another planet, im so embarrassed. I ended up having to go into a mall shopping garage that was indoors and the wheel wells were all filled with ice and stuff. Anyways, just ranting on those damn performance tires.:chairshot:

according to the users manual use button B on the steering wheel.

post-688-1142118599_thumb.jpg post-688-1142118685_thumb.jpg

Control B: Sprouts special grip tires for traction over any kind of terrain. At the same time, 5,000 horsepower is distributed equally to each wheel by auxiliary engines.” Definition of “any kind of terrain”: firm, icy, or unsteady ground; ocean floor; vertical mountainsides.

steviej

(sorry RX, I couldn't resist)