Ipod And E-z Pass Usage In New Is

Two questions:

Does anyone know if you leave an iPod plugged into the auxiliary input does it drain the car battery when the car is turned off?

Can an internal E-Z Pass be used in the new IS? Does the windshield UV protective coating prevent normal operation of the E-Z Pass, or do I need to use an externally placed E-Z Pass instead?

I don't see any way a device plugged into the Aux port could drain the battery withthe car off. The audio system is shut down.

I have used the "Fast-Trak" transponder here in the SF Bay area without any problems. I have the transponder sitting on the dashboard. I don't have it fixed to the windshield as I hate the look of it.

Two questions:

Does anyone know if you leave an iPod plugged into the auxiliary input does it drain the car battery when the car is turned off?

Can an internal E-Z Pass be used in the new IS? Does the windshield UV protective coating prevent normal operation of the E-Z Pass, or do I need to use an externally placed E-Z Pass instead?