Es300 Seat Measurements Please

Hello all,

I've found some ES300 Leather power/heated front seats that I'd like to purchase but I need to know the width of the seat? I don't have a lot of room in my vehicle so I need to make sure that they will work before I cough up the 300+ bucks on them.

Can anyone give me the max. width, max depth and the height of these seats?

Thanks,

JeepLizard

Uhhhh...

It's a Lexus/Toyota car seat. So that means that basically... They all use the same *basic* bolt pattern as everything else & that's really all anyone can tell you. If you wait a couple of months when I go to the track & take out my passanger seat I'll measure for you tho. ;)

Sorry dude. Due to never having seen anyone put a Rearco in an ES/Windom & can't quote anyone off-hand with a Camry having put one in (Tho there are a few) - noooobody's gonna know.

They all use the same *basic* bolt pattern as everything else

Not interested in bolt pattern. ;) I'm looking for someone who has a ES300 with the same style seats, that can give me the measurements on the width across the seat. I'm limited in the width of my vehicle to 51" max. so if the seats are 23" or less they'll work excluding the transmission hump.