After Market Nav.

I was in best buy and i was looking at getting a DVD/nav add to my 95 LS 400. But before i buy anything i need to know will my CD changer still work and because it's a Nakamichi system would that cause any problems like with the speakers or amp thanks for any info

I was in best buy and i was looking at getting a DVD/nav add to my 95 LS 400. But before i buy anything i need to know will my CD changer still work and because it's a Nakamichi system would that cause any problems like with the speakers or amp thanks for any info

Your changer will not work with aftermarket headunit/nav. You will have quite a project on your hands. If you want to install aftermarket go all out and replace the entire system. Good Luck

Your changer will not work with aftermarket headunit/nav. You will have quite a project on your hands. If you want to install aftermarket go all out and replace the entire system. Good Luck

Thanks for the info i know you know your stuff. I just wont buy it. I need a CD magazine for my in dash 6 disc changer can you have one ?

Thanks for the info i know you know your stuff. I just wont buy it. I need a CD magazine for my in dash 6 disc changer can you have one ?

You don't need a magazine for a in-dash, You need one for a in-glovebox. No I don't have one. Try ebay they are on there all the time. Or post in the buy/sell section here.