Winter Driving

I'm getting ready to order a SGM/Black IS250 AWD w/ Lux , Nav & ML.... I've started to second guess myself.

The IS 350 is only slightly more $, but offers me the ability to rack up speeding tickets so much quicker. ;)

I'm considering the IS250 since it comes with the AWD and should be pretty good in the snow here in MA.

Does anyone have the IS350, and do they drive it in the snow?

I know the 350 has VDIM which helps keep it on the road, but what about starting from a stop?

Do you get stuck on hills at red lights, etc?

I see so many BMWs get stuck on the hilly back roads on my way to work.

Will I have to dump $2,000 on snow tires and rims?

Thanks!

I'm getting ready to order a SGM/Black IS250 AWD w/ Lux , Nav & ML.... I've started to second guess myself.

The IS 350 is only slightly more $, but offers me the ability to rack up speeding tickets so much quicker. ;)

I'm considering the IS250 since it comes with the AWD and should be pretty good in the snow here in MA.

Does anyone have the IS350, and do they drive it in the snow?

I know the 350 has VDIM which helps keep it on the road, but what about starting from a stop?

Do you get stuck on hills at red lights, etc?

I see so many BMWs get stuck on the hilly back roads on my way to work.

Will I have to dump $2,000 on snow tires and rims?

Thanks!

I love my AWD. I live in Northern VA.. we get decent amount of snow once a year.. I drove out in the snow just fine. I put my snow feature on and drove passed all the SUVs on the road. They all were just starring at me as I passed them.. lol.