Help Power Steering Cable Connector

xavier

:cries: Hello Lexus lover

I have a 95 LS400, My cable connector on the solenoid has been cut, I have no idea how, My power steering

is hard to turn, I have been following the thread on power steering,and was wondering would this be a reason for the LS to lose the power steering, I have no leaking around the ps pump at all. Again has anyone ever had this problem with the cable connector not being hooked up, can you guys help me out?

Thanks

Xavier

Get a set of wire strippers, some black plastic shrink wrap sealant, a sodering gun, and reconnect the wires.

Get a set of wire strippers, some black plastic shrink wrap sealant, a sodering gun, and reconnect the wires.

Thanks nc,

I will do exactly that just so darn hard to disconnect that cable connector, I hope that is the only reason the steering went out, as I said their is no leaking from the pump or anywhere else just hard turning the wheel.

xavier

Will do, just waiting on this weather to get a little warmer than it is here in Michigan, than i shall take the task of fixing it as requested so right now I'm building up my biceps turning the wheel.

xavier