Bluetooth In New Lexus Models

After reviewing numerous forums in numerous locations, recommend we start just one topic for all of us since the bluetooth issues seem to be similar for current model Lexus.

For me, I am a three phone Sprint user with no desire to change three phones.

Sprint only has only one solution for which it no longer sells: Sony Ericksson T608 is supposed to work with the phonebook and interface well. I learned this after many searches.

My LG325 works except for the phonebook which is frustrating.

So, purchased a used T608 on EBay and it will be delivered in a couple of days. I noticed the prices of these discontinued models have held up well so someone else must have figured this out.

Hope it works and hope this helps someone else.

UPDATE: Got all the parts and here is the summary

Got the T608, then the software to manage the phone book from the PC and so updated the phone book in the T608 very easily.

Transferred the phone book to the Lexus on the FIRST try.

Then successfully used my preferred LG325 to make calls using the just added phone book. Worked Great.

Now the T608 is my Lexus phone book remote control and will reside in the car for future updating.

• 2 months later...

confirmed... after I read your post... I realized my girlfriend has the SPRINT Samsung T608 and neither one of us realized it had bluetooth all along lol. I manually input my contacts into her phone and boom... transfered from her Sprint phone to my car in one shot. I'm a VZW customer so I had to do this. thanks for the info on the phone.