Fog Lights

sapper_daddy

:cheers: Alright i haven't checked to see if the bulbs are any good or not yet, but i don't suspect they are. So with that being said does anyone know how to make the fog lights on my 94 turn on because i sure don't......thanks, and go east on me because this is coming from the guy that can rebuild an engine but couldn't figure out why his rear ac vents didn't work(because the little switch was off). I think it's probably ADD related. And on that note did any one hear about Osama's cousin buying 12 international airports? Bush said the paper work must have had an approval stamp accidentally fall on it before it fell behind his desk and could give it to congress.......feels good to be back!!! :cheers:

:cheers: Alright i haven't checked to see if the bulbs are any good or not yet, but i don't suspect they are. So with that being said does anyone know how to make the fog lights on my 94 turn on because i sure don't......thanks, and go east on me because this is coming from the guy that can rebuild an engine but couldn't figure out why his rear ac vents didn't work(because the little switch was off). I think it's probably ADD related. And on that note did any one hear about Osama's cousin buying 12 international airports? Bush said the paper work must have had an approval stamp accidentally fall on it before it fell behind his desk and could give it to congress.......feels good to be back!!! :cheers:

My 91 has the fog light switch right next to the headlightswitch on the sterring column. I didn't think they changed much between 90 and 94?..?

What's up with Bush and the UAE? Something's going on here.... :chairshot: