A - Lexus Paint Fading Issue On Garage Kept Vehicle

Lexus owners -

I have a garage kept LX470 and the paint is fading. I have found 2 more 470 owners with paint fading issues and I would like to know if there are more out there.

Lexus has agreed to pay half though I believe this is an issue other Lexus owners are experiencing. If so the issue is with Lexus and Lexus is being unfair to Lexus owners.

If you are experiencing this issue please let me and the forum know so we can resolve this together.

Respectfully,

Lexus Owner

What year is your LX, what color, do you regularly maintain the paint with regular washing, polishing and waxing, and can you describe this paint fading a little more in depth for me?

*Also, its not neccisary to post multiple threads in multiple forums or to ask the same question in threads of different topics. I've removed one of your posts and your other thread, one thread is plenty.

What year is your LX, what color, do you regularly maintain the paint with regular washing, polishing and waxing, and can you describe this paint fading a little more in depth for me?

*Also, its not neccisary to post multiple threads in multiple forums or to ask the same question in threads of different topics. I've removed one of your posts and your other thread, one thread is plenty.

I agree, garage kept or not, it has to be waxed or it will fade. period. I wax once a month, buff once every 3 months and clay, wax and buff twice a year.

year is your LX

what color

smokey grey

do you regularly maintain the paint with regular washing, polishing and waxing

Yes

and can you describe this paint fading a little more in depth for me?

it is under the clear coat. the gray is softly turnig to light grey on the hood and roof as well as the sides of the vehicle.