Blackberry And Address Book

greatride

I cannot get my BlackBerry 7290 to push my address book to the GX470 address book. I upgraded my Blackberry to their 4.1 Firmware that supports downloading the address book. The settings look correct in the options on my phone and I set up the address book in the car to start the transfer but so far nothing. Has anyone had any success doing this?

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is with the Blackberry. From what I found out, the government requested that this feature be elimiated for security purposes. Since they buy so many Blackberrys, the request was honored. I simply used my wifes Motorola to input the numbers. Once they are in the car's system the Blackberry works fine.

The problem is with the Blackberry. From what I found out, the government requested that this feature be elimiated for security purposes. Since they buy so many Blackberrys, the request was honored. I simply used my wifes Motorola to input the numbers. Once they are in the car's system the Blackberry works fine.

Thank you. That at least is a solution. I have my entire Outlook address book that I would like to download but if I have to do it this way, I will be more selective. If anyone else finds a workaround, I would still like to hear.