Uk Soarer 4ltr/ Usa Sc400

hi all you lexus americans

i'm writing from the uk about my soarer ,(just purchased), we have great difficulty ,so i have been told , in getting the sat nav converted from japan to uk , do you have the same trouble ,or do yours come in already to go , over here they are what is known as a grey import, toyota name changed to lexus never destined for the uk but get here just the same , anyway if you know of an english conversion which would also convert to uk please let me know

regards

im not all that sure that you can convert the nav maybe an aftermarket that fits the stock position is best for looks and grey import ... there the ones that import R32,33,34 skylines right? i think i have read about them in your royal CAR magazine :lol:

Our SC's soarers in the xZZ3x chasis codes did not have the nav/video screen stateside. :( Of course, I've heard they are very troublesome. Check the faq for a link to the Peter Scott page. They have done work with it in the past.