Alarm Additions For The 98 Lexus Gs 400

Fam,

We I first purchased my 98 GS400, I inquired to the group whether or not to get 20's or 18's. I haven't posted in awhile, but since then I put some 20's on my ride. However, like the Seahawks got robbed in the Superbowl, I was robbed that night also.

My question is, is there a motion detection add-on for the factory alarm, or should I get an after market system. If the best route is the after market, which is best? I have looked at the latest "Viper" and it goes for about 500 bucks.

Please send me your recommendations. Thanks

post-21355-1139273946_thumb.jpg

A good alarm/stereo shop can add a shock sensor to you existing alarm.

The easiest thing would be an electronic tilt sensor which would notice the height differences but not sound vibrations causing false alarms.

I have a clifford 3.5 and it works great with 2 way confirmation and paging. It is also the same alarm as the viper as both are now owned by DEI.

Also get more expensive lug nuts which are harder to remove.

I have a special shank for every nut on my car . So it is not impossible to remove mine but it will take much longer to hammer something on to remove them .