New Rx300 Owner

butrflycatgirl

Hello. I just wanted to say that I bought a 1999 Lexus RX300 yesterday (02/02/06) and I can't believe what a wonderful vehicle it is.

The engine purrs, it rides smooth (like gliding on air).

This is the car I have wanted for over 5 years. The closest I got to one before yesterday, was sitting in the drivers seat of one and realizing I couldn't afford it.

I came from a 1994 Saturn SL2 with over 200,000 miles on it. The thing was a wreck and everything was slowly and surely falling apart.

Yesterday I had only had the car in my possession for about 2 hours and I already had 2 people approach me and tell me how beautiful it is.

I feel so blessed and every time I get in that vehicle I feel like a little piece of heaven is right here on earth with me.....

I'm still elated....Just thought I'd share my joy with all of you.

Have a great day and thanks for reading my post.

Congratulations......if you are approaching 80k miles be sure to watch for transmission problems.....change the fluid every 15k miles ..have the screen cleaned and only use the correct fluid for the Lexus......you may also want to try the treatment called TRANSMATIC... you will want to add this when you put new fluid in....

Good Luck

roanokebarry