Fog Light Enclosure Connector?

robinzon

Hey all,

Anyone know the exact size/name of the plug that is used to connect the fog light wires to the enclosure. I need its Male counterpart. That is, same thing as on the enclosure however in a plug form (ie so that wires can be connecoted to it). I am sure it exists I just need to know what size/connector type it is.

Thanks

Hey all,

Anyone know the exact size/name of the plug that is used to connect the fog light wires to the enclosure. I need its Male counterpart. That is, same thing as on the enclosure however in a plug form (ie so that wires can be connecoted to it). I am sure it exists I just need to know what size/connector type it is.

Thanks

Not sure about it, but isn't that called H3 connector?

Dave,

I did not mean INSIDE the enclosure but OUTSIDE of it.... there is a plug that connects to the enclosure on the H3 connector is on the inside.

thanks

Hey all,

Thanks

Not sure about it, but isn't that called H3 connector?