Gs300 Inside Center Console Out

2BEME

My 93 GS300 center console stop working while driving home. I have no heat, no radio and no clock but everything works. I checked the fuse boxed and everything seemed fine. Has anyone experienced this problem or have some other options I my check.

THanks

2BEME

My 93 GS300 center console stop working while driving home. I have no heat, no radio and no clock but everything works. I checked the fuse boxed and everything seemed fine. Has anyone experienced this problem or have some other options I my check.

THanks

2BEME

The same thing is happening to me, The climate control is out and my cigarette lighter doesn't work either. The fuses are fine though. Is there anything else I can check. I didn't use the car for a week and when I went to start it, everything was working fine again. Shut the car off and started it again and then it wasn't working. Help!!!!

How about your cigarette lighter?

Hi, my climate control is out. The lighter does not work and it is not the fuse. However, I didn't use the car for a week and when I started it, the climate control worked fine. I shut the car off and then restarted it but nothing, CCU dead but backlit display on. It is not the actual lighter either, I can't get a cell phone charger to work in the socket. Any ideas?

It sure sounds like the fuse has blown. I think it is fuse #10 that is in the drivers footwell on the left side covered by the carpet.

Check that fuse and let me know. Before you install a new one, make sure there is nothing metal that has fallen down inside your cigarette lighter.

Tom

It sure sounds like the fuse has blown. I think it is fuse #10 that is in the drivers footwell on the left side covered by the carpet.

Check that fuse and let me know. Before you install a new one, make sure there is nothing metal that has fallen down inside your cigarette lighter.

Tom

I actually replaced number 10, it wasn't blown and checked all the other fuses and there was nothing in the cigarette lighter housing. The odd thing is that it came on the other day and stayed on (worked perfectly, no messed up display) until I shut off the car (about 15 mins) and restarted it, then it was unresponsive again. No personal lights(visors), cigarette outlet power, footwell lights, cruise control lights up but doesn't engage, power mirrors won't work either. Can't set the clock or get outside temperature. If the CCU comes on, all these other functions tend to work fine. The car starts up fine and the battery seems to hold a good charge. The only things that come to mind are relays, modules and grounding issues. Please let me know what you think.

Many thanks,

Dan

THanks

2BEME

I'm also having the same problem w/ my 95 sc 400 have you found anything out yet. It's definately not my fuses. Dan

THanks

2BEME

The same thing is happening to me, The climate control is out and my cigarette lighter doesn't work either. The fuses are fine though. Is there anything else I can check. I didn't use the car for a week and when I went to start it, everything was working fine again. Shut the car off and started it again and then it wasn't working. Help!!!!

How about your cigarette lighter?

Hi, my climate control is out. The lighter does not work and it is not the fuse. However, I didn't use the car for a week and when I started it, the climate control worked fine. I shut the car off and then restarted it but nothing, CCU dead but backlit display on. It is not the actual lighter either, I can't get a cell phone charger to work in the socket. Any ideas?

My Cigeratte lighter is not working either. I did notice that the backlight was on the other day. I have not check the inside fuses but initially checked the ones under the hood. I will check them out and post another response soon. Thanks for ideas of things to check.