Totally Disarm The Oem Factory Alarm System?

How can I totally disarm the OEM Factory Alarm System for good? Having problems...

I just installed my Crimeguard alarm I bought from crutchfield. Soldered everything for a good connection... everything works great... for the first 2 minutes from the time I arm the car... from that point I can also disarm the car (with keyless entry)... but at 3 minutes later... i can disarm the car... but the doors won't unlock (i think this is because the OEM alarm kicks in and won't let keyless entry happen without the factory remote). so... now i must carry two remotes: the aftermarket to disarm the alarm.. and the OEM factory to unlock the doors....

so... i would like to completely disarm the factory OEM alarm FOR GOOD... any clues?

thanks! any help appreciated!

:whistles:

Thats not going to fix your prob. over riding the alarm is easy- ground the green wire in the drivers kick panel.(20 pin connector)MOST!.need to know the exact year make/model

Your problem is that the toyotas which this is, drops power to the door lock circuit(detection circuit). you need to add relays to power up this circuit so your after market alarm interfaces properly to the factory door locks. check with your local stereo/alarm shop or Circuit City installers. dont be suprised when they say it's $100+ to do this if they even know how.

yah i have heard about the same problem from others who had an alarm put it in

it seems to be a wiring issue

i had mine done professionally and it works perfect

i know how to pu tthem in just i didn't feel up to the task as i don't do it on a daily basis