Hit Object In Road, Bent Lca Mount (pics Inside)

I was out driving the other night when and went around a corner at about 25 mph and slammed into a 3 inch wide 6 inch tall tie down strap steel ratchet clamp, my car got high centered and came to grinding halt. I managed to limp it off the road into the ditch and dig it out, this was fairly easy because it was pouring down rain and the ground was mud. I drove my car to the gas station that was at the corner and inspected the damage. Thankfully I still had all my fluids and no leaks, the steel clamp hit the front right and slammed into my lower control arm then back into my LCA mount, after that it slammed into my undercarraige and penetrated it in several spots. The damage I am worried about is the LCA mount. I have put a couple pics here one of the straight mount and one with the bent mount. What do you guys think? How bad is it?

Bad mount 1:post-19203-1136689040_thumb.jpg

Bad mount 2:post-19203-1136689080_thumb.jpg

Good mount 1:post-19203-1136689095_thumb.jpg

Good mount 2:post-19203-1136689107_thumb.jpg

This is my poor poor lexo that took the abuse. And to top it off just last night I almost hit a crushed car, yes thats right a crushed car ( junk car that had gone through a car crusher. I was driving home in the pouring down rain again and I ran over a bunch of debri and looked to my left just in time to see a minivan plow into this flattened car that was laying on its side in the middle of the road, and this is at 7 p.m. People are gettin way to careless where they leave their things laying around, Im willing to bet the car hauler that dropped the car off in the middle of the road is the same one that dropped the tie down ratchet. I think someone might have put a curse on my SC though.

post-19203-1136689251_thumb.jpg