Detached Computer.

Aykhan

Imagine yr Nav disk is broken. U detached for 1 hour the computer with DVD-player ( what u call "hard drive") under passenger seat and then attached it again. What will u miss on the screen ? Shortly, after cutting a power to that module what is erased from the computers' memory?

In some cars after det/att a car stereo u must input some code to let them to operate in the normal mode. It is why I ask the question above.

In my case I started miss a few icons such as Calendar, Maintenance which appear usually after u push on "INFO" button near the screen. Also my Bluteooth system doesn't operate anymore, devices find each other but there is no sound from speakers.

If I find new Nav disk and insert it there instead of borken will everything be restored in the computer's memory and will Bluteooth operate again normally or the disk is not enough and I must input some code or do whatever ?

Anybody from experts know ?

So no experts here ?

My question is very simple. My Nav disk is broken, the hard drive under the seat was detached for some time, now it is attached again. Does bluetooth function somehow depend on the disk and memory of the hard drive ?