Ma Charity Event!

Hey everyone, I don't know if there are many people in the New England area, but I figure this would be a great place to put this thread.

adessaflyerrev6ESP.sized.jpg

This is a great cause, and there will be performance parts, audio parts, and other things being raffled and auctioned off, and this is for a great cause! The attendance list is already around 100+/- cars, and the list is growing every day! All different types of cars are welcome, and I'd love to see some beautiful Lexus there. Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Edited by Joe C

Would you go and put a lawn sign on private property and not ask?

So what makes this any different, we don't know you or your affiliations. You could be as crooked as they come as you have no reputation on this board.

So asking before not after is a normal and respectful thing to do!

Would you go and put a lawn sign on private property and not ask?

So what makes this any different, we don't know you or your affiliations. You could be as crooked as they come as you have no reputation on this board.

So asking before not after is a normal and respectful thing to do!

Read the post I made in the GS300 section, I have all the info up about myself and my cars. I am affiliated with the Jimmy Fund, and this is a sanctioned event which they are endorsing.

Also, I don't understand how I am supposed to ask? I cannot PM (still haven't decided whether or not I want to become a supporting member, it hasn't seemed too welcoming on this board so far) so I don't understand as to how I would've gone about asking.

Hi Joseph!

I just wanted to let you know that your event has been officially acknowledged

by the Jimmy Fund! This means, that the Jimmy Fund is aware of your event and

that you are now allowed to include the names and logos of Dana-Farber Cancer

Institute and The Jimmy Fund to help with contributions toward your event. I'm

attaching an electronic copy of your letter of recognition until you receive the

hard copy in the mail.

Because your event has been acknowledge, you now have access to a small amount

of promotional material if you'd like to use it. This includes banners,

stickers, and pencils. If you would like any of these items please let me know!

Thank you so much for supporting Dana-Farber and The Jimmy Fund and good luck

with the event!

Sincerely,

Sarah Neukom

<<ADESA Indoor Charity Meet.doc>>

-----

Sarah Neukom

Development Assistant, Jimmy Fund Special Events

10 Brookline Place West

Brookline, MA 02445

phone: 617-632-5008

fax: 617-582-8403

www.jimmyfund.org

It is a completely legitimate event, and it was held last year also. I did not own a lexus last year which is why I am so new to the boards, but I figured since I do now I would try and meet some people from the area along with trying to get more people for a good cause.

http://www.fycracing.com/graphite03...ESA_dec2004.wmv

That's the video from last years event. Again, I hope I'm not comming across as rude, I'm just a bit confused with this whole situation considering this is the first website I've been confronted like this about the event. I'm a moderator on two different car forums (FYCRacing.com, Neonspeed.com) and in my area pretty well known for being a stand-up person. I'd like to see some people there, if this thread is still allowed to stay...

Thanks.

Edited by Joe C

• 3 weeks later...