2000 Es300 + Blitzsafe Aux Adapter?

Hello-

I've got an ES300, 2000 model year. AFAIK, the stereo is the standard stock unit. That is, it's not the extra "premium" unit.

I just want to make sure I'm reading their website right and am actually purchasing the right unit. What I'm looking at is this:

http://www.blitzsafe.com/blitz_catalog/bli...aux_dmxv1a.html

What I want to do is hook up an iPod to my car, but maintain support for my 6-disc changer in the glove compartment. Is there a switch on the Blitzsafe unit to switch between AUX and the CD Changer?

Also, is it safe to assume that doing this change voids any warranty on the car? :P

Thanks

:blushing:

I've bought the Aux input adaptor for my 2000 ES300. It's the Pioneer radio. I've had some success with it but there is still a problem. See here:

click for the Autotoys forum

forum

The sound of my mp3 player is so much better now.

Tom

Tom

2000 ES300

• 1 month later...

This Aux input adapter has now moved down a notch on my list. The Autotoys guys say they met with the supplier, but they have offered no fix yet. I now don't have any confidence that the supplier intends to fix this problem.

Don't spend you money here yet. I'll keep you informed.

Tom