No Data Dots For My 06 Rx400h?

Members of this forum and elsewhere have already had data dots installed on their 400h by dealers across the country. When i was last in for service and inquired about availablilty for my 400h the service dept said no problem, make an appt. It is covered under warranty. Go educate your dealer or find another one. You can also call Lexus and have them call the dealer.

I called the dealer to make an apt for my 06 RX400h to have the data dots installed and they said it was only for the 04-05 RX. Is that true? does any one have a TSB?

Thanks

IF you dont know what data dots are:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=25150

Just had my data dots installed on the '06 RX400h two weeks ago. The dealer called me to have me bring it in as part of a Lexus service call.

Just a thought. I had my Data Dots installed on my 400h in August. I only received the letter in December! However, is it possible that the newer 400hs already have the new bracket/data dots on when they are manufactured?

Originally there was a shortage of the kits and because it took so long to install there was a backlog. So, either your car already has them on if it is brand new, your dealer is clueless, they just don't have any and want to stall you, or I don't know what??? They did start in the areas around the cities. There was a big problem in NYC which spread to NJ.

• 2 weeks later...

I had mine installed in November, got the car in October. The dealer originally thought the datadots would be on it because it was a recent model but discovered they weren't there. Newer 400's should have them installed. Check with your dealer again.