Gone Pneumatic!

nc211

Well, I've gone pneumatic now! Man I love that sound of an air drill!!! I am looking at buying one of these fluid evacs to make life easier. I need some opinions on what you guys think about using one of these? Do they get the dirt out of the filters as well?

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?...000&tab=des#tab

Well, I've gone pneumatic now! Man I love that sound of an air drill!!! I am looking at buying one of these fluid evacs to make life easier. I need some opinions on what you guys think about using one of these? Do they get the dirt out of the filters as well?

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?...000&tab=des#tab

I use something similar at work. Its how we get the fluid completely out of the humvee transmissions. also how we get the power steering systems and brak systems empty when whe have to change key components. I even had to use it to empty an engine block of its coolant before i sent it to the warehouse for a swap out for a new one. works great on radiators too.

Well Army...considering our history.....you can consider this thread done....and consider this piece of equipment bought and paid for in my garage.... if you're signature is behind it...I'll buy it.. :cheers:

haha. mind you its not the same as the one i use, but its the same concept. i cant speak for the reliability of this one. I appreciate that my "signature means something though. That means alot to me, thanks! :D

Also if you get one that blows and sucks :D then it makes life alot easier to do things like dry off the car after a car wash ;)

you can also use the reverse setting of your genie or craftsman wet/dry vac for that too :)

Edited by ArmyofOne