Sc430 Backseat

Johnny Cakes

Currently I drive an Audi TT but, with my second child growing up, now need a rear seat.

I am looking for a three-seater, me and two kids. If I slide the passenger seat up, is there enough room for one kid in the back and one in the front? I'm not talking about long trips, just to school or a friend's house and the like.

I love the looks of the SC430 -- but tell me about the backseat, please!

Edited by Johnny Cakes

Currently I drive an Audi TT but, with my second child growing up, now need a rear seat.

I am looking for a three-seater, me and two kids. If I slide the passenger seat up, is there enough room for one kid in the back and one in the front?

I love the looks of the SC430 -- but tell me about the backseat, please!

Hi

If you can put your child into a child seat in the back it's no problem. If he/she is too old for a child seat I wouldn't recommend as it will be rather uncomfortable sitting in the back seat. However, there will be enough room if you slide the passenger seat up.

Maybe you want to check with your local Lex dealer...

Cheers

Edited by ma$e

Hi

If you can put your child into a child seat in the back it's no problem. If he/she is too old for a child seat I wouldn't recommend as it will be rather uncomfortable sitting in the back seat. However, there will be enough room if you slide the passenger seat up.

Maybe you want to check with your local Lex dealer...

Cheers

What he said.