1996 Es300 Front Bumper Vs Camry Front Bumper

kingk47

Does anyone know if there is a difference between ES300 bumper & Toyota camry bumper. I am tyring to replace the front bumber. the price of es300 bumper is higher than camry bumper, when someone told me i can use camry bumper. Can someone please guide me...thanks.

Does anyone know if there is a difference between ES300 bumper & Toyota camry bumper. I am tyring to replace the front bumber. the price of es300 bumper is higher than camry bumper, when someone told me i can use camry bumper. Can someone please guide me...thanks.

you cant, they are wayyy different, the headlights and grille are completely different shapes. it would take custom work. for the price of the work, you could have bought the lexus OEM replacement and already had it painted.

Ditto. You *can* use some Camry bodyparts - but it requires modification, at times extensive.

@ Which point you ask the question... Why to through the trouble for something that is much harder, not *that* much more expencive & is flat ugly!

Thank everyone for the feedback. I am going to buy the lexus bumber from ebay, will cost only $55 plus 43 shipping/handling. they are selling it as primed black or material black. i have chempegne color lexus the bumper need two tone paint. I guess paint should cost another $150.