Side Rear View Mirrors Not Tilting When Reversing And On A Side Note:

I do remember my side rear view mirrors tilting down when reversing but it no longer does....any idea why?

Btw I got a new E815/Verizon and paired it with my 400...works beautifully. Now I am waiting for my co-worker to come back from vacation who has promised to hack my phone to enable OBX and other bluetooth profiles - sweetness! Will update on how it goes.

I do remember my side rear view mirrors tilting down when reversing but it no longer does....any idea why?

Btw I got a new E815/Verizon and paired it with my 400...works beautifully. Now I am waiting for my co-worker to come back from vacation who has promised to hack my phone to enable OBX and other bluetooth profiles - sweetness! Will update on how it goes.

The mirror adjustment switch cannot be set in the middle (or neutral) position! It must be 'toggled' to either left or right!

The mirror adjustment switch cannot be set in the middle (or neutral) position! It must be 'toggled' to either left or right!

Thanks Roland! Also double checked the online pdf manual to confirm this information. Will try it out after work.