Need Help To Locate A Part For 1997 Es

juse518

Hey guys i need your help i need to find out what and were i can get the plastic strip that sits between the drivesside front and back door..i have seen many es with this plastic pieace missing...just to clarify its the plastic strip bewteen the front and back window on the driver side of the car basically its a plastic pieace that covers the metal dividar that separtes the front and back doors..can someone help

Hey guys i need your help i need to find out what and were i can get the plastic strip that sits between the drivesside front and back door..i have seen many es with this plastic pieace missing...just to clarify its the plastic strip bewteen the front and back window on the driver side of the car basically its a plastic pieace that covers the metal dividar that separtes the front and back doors..can someone help

Do a search on this forum. It has come up many times. It is called a pillar molding. About 37 each to your door.