Dash Is Dead

1993 lexus gs300, my center console will not turn on......clock will not turn on, heat and a/c will not turn on, the only thing that works is my hazard lights....I have a aftermarket cd player in my car the cd player will not turn on but the electronic face plate does go up and down, but no lights on the cd player....any idea, it's cold here today so help please

Is the transmission locked? What about windows, locks, and exterior lights. I lost all of that a week ago, but the engine would run. It ended up needing a new alternator.

no everything works like normal.....it's strange because this morning the heat radio and clock did not work, when I came out this afternoon they where working fine, but now when I step on the brake my radio pops a little and my clock dims???????

Did you check all of your fuses? There are some located in the driver's and the passenger's side front kick panels behind the black doors. Check your wiring harness under the hood and under the dash for burnt wires. If no luck there you need to try to reset the ECU by disconnecting the neg. battery terminal. Then reconnect if after a couple of minutes. Or you may have a bad alternator. Get that checked too.