Daizen Bushing Review

hyperopt

Anyone know where I can find the Adus bushings? I to replace those on my lower control arm.

For some reason, Google isn't getting me anywhere. They might be sold under a Nascar brand.

Try Ebay....I see the ADUS bushings all the time...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Curious: Has anyone had a bad experience with the ASUS bushing replacement for the rear carrier bushing replacement? The do these at some dealerships now when the oem carrier bushings wear out. I'm just curious if they wear out quickly....

Curious: Has anyone had a bad experience with the ASUS bushing replacement for the rear carrier bushing replacement? The do these at some dealerships now when the oem carrier bushings wear out. I'm just curious if they wear out quickly....

Adus bushings are great....I used them for a brief period and they felt better then the daisens I had on before that....Armstrong bushings are good too...The best is the factory OEM bushings....Good luck...

• 3 years later...

Based on what I am reading in this thread, I probably will go with the OEM. Sigh. I was told the 'lateral arm bushings' in front strut are torn. My car has 93K miles. I am just wondering what all you replaced. The mechanic said ball joints and everything else looked fine. If if were you, with this kind of mileage on the car, what bushings are due for replacement? The only work that has been done is new air shocks (front only) and an outer tie rod replacement. I want to get the bushings replaced before doing the alignment. Thanks for any suggestions. Car is NOT taking rough roads or potholes well at all these days.

Just a quick story on OEM V. Diazen. This time last year my car had squeeks in the suspension, and it rode very rough over concrete and such. I replaced everything with oem parts in the suspension. It's tough to gauge the difference between the old and new when it's warm outside, as the rubber softens up due to the heat. But now that it's cold, I can tell a huge difference in the car's ride and composure with the new parts installed. It takes bumps and rough pavement extremely well, as one would expect a LS400 to do. My only concern with the Diazens outside of the potential squeeking noise is thier composure when it's below freezing outside. Plastic tends to harden up when it freezes "as does rubber". But rubber still gives here and there, as where plastic won't. But again, I'm just thinking outloud here and have no real experience with the diazen products. I can easily see the benefits of both sides of the question. My question is the drawbacks and which one has more. OEM is costly, but it's oem spec. Diazen is not as costly, and compared to oem, it's practically free. But the feel of the car, especially when the conditions outside are less than perfect, is what makes me say oem is worth the cost. But I plan on keeping my car for a long long time. Basically I want to keep for as long as it wants to keep me as it's owner! And judging by Blake's mileage, and the help of this forum, I have a feeling that will be a long time!