Air Fuel Sensor

kdawglex04

No you don't, you've got the right part.

Put it on the car!

well turns out that i had the wrong part i had a o2sensor but the plug was different so couldnt plug in... searched for air fuel sensor found one, had the same end that i needed so i ordered it. but thanks for your help on everything i love this site

I have a 97 lexus es300, how do i change the 02 sensor, where is it located? Is it an easy job, i really need to change it soon, i can afford the part, but not the labor!!

Put it on the car!

well turns out that i had the wrong part i had a o2sensor but the plug was different so couldnt plug in... searched for air fuel sensor found one, had the same end that i needed so i ordered it. but thanks for your help on everything i love this site

I have a  97 lexus es300, how do i change the 02  sensor,  where is it located? Is it an easy job, i really need to change it soon, i can afford the  part, but not the  labor!!

Put it on the car!

you actually have 3, u have a o2 sensor1 bank 2 sensor 1 which is in the front by your radiator, u have o2 sensor bank 1 sensor 1, which is in the rear of the engine by the firewall its kinda easy to get from buttom, but mine was seazed up i turned it like 2 times and then no more so i brought it to a shop, and then the 3rd one is on the exhaust towards rear of car by cat converter... on my car the o2 sensors were called air/fuel ratio sensors, i bought a normal o2 sensor for it but it was not the right one because it didnt plug in so i had to order a air/fuel ratio sensor from www.lexuspartsstore.com i believe for like 200 bux. hope that helps

you actually have 3, u have a o2 sensor1 bank 2 sensor 1 which is in the front by your radiator, u have o2 sensor bank 1 sensor 1, which is in the rear of the engine by the firewall its kinda easy to get from buttom, but mine was seazed up i turned it like 2 times and then no more so i brought it to a shop, and then the 3rd one is on the exhaust towards rear of car by cat converter... on my car the o2 sensors were called air/fuel ratio sensors, i bought a normal o2 sensor for it but it was not the right one because it didnt plug in so i had to order a air/fuel ratio sensor from www.lexuspartsstore.com i believe for like 200 bux. hope that helps

that website is ok on prices but add in shipping, they are high. They are better ones with free shipping if you look.

Does that mean the universal oxygen sensors wont fit? So if I get under the car, where at by the fire wall? under it? Reach where? Middle, right left, how far up? What tools do i need!? What type of car do you have!? Help

I have a  97 lexus es300, how do i change the 02  sensor,  where is it located? Is it an easy job, i really need to change it soon, i can afford the  part, but not the  labor!!

Put it on the car!

that website is ok on prices but add in shipping, they are high. They are better ones with free shipping if you look.

it has free shipping on orders over 50. but i only payed 216 for sensor plus 2day air ordered it monday morning and got it tuesday after noon