Need Touchup Paint Help

A few weeks ago I stumbled on an incredible step by step picture tutorial on touch up paint. As luck would have it, I did not need it then but sure do now. Can anyone steer me to that guide?

I backed into an SUV bumper yesterday (obviously not aclimated yet on the distances in mirror) and now have two very nice credit card sized gouges out of my rear bumper paint (black). No bumper damage other than paint. Would like to try touch up, sand, clay and polish but after an hour of looking on the site I cannot locate that step by step approach with pictures. Very reluctnat to try it without that great guide!

Thanks a lot!

www.langka.com

thats the web site that was given here before.  :cheers:

I don't think that is what I was remembering--that site is a sales site for a product to help with chip repair. My recolection is that there was a member or detailer who had posted some step-by-steps with pictures and discussing hwo/when to apply polish (maybe even clying as one of the steps) and wax.