06 Gs 430

Hey guys it's been a while since I've been on the site. Anyway, I'm preparing to trade in my 2005 Jaguar XJ for the GS 430 and to my dismay they do not make too many of this model, only the GS 300 My local dealer told me that they really only have been selling the GS 300 as there is limited production on the GS 430, for instance, I wanted the Glacier Frost Mica exterior/ash interior and I would have to wait 6 months. The only popular colors that are available are the black beige colors. He has a Blue Onyx/Beige interior car possibly coming in by the end of next month. if not, I am going to have to wait until like May or June of next year :cries: Then, he told me the lease on one for 39 months, 12k miles per year would be either $920month with $2k inception included in the payment or $860/month with me paying the $2k out of pocket and the car is around $59,500-$60k. Is this a good rate? Also, does anyone have any pictures of the Blue Onyx 2006 GS??

Oh btw, I have a aftermarket shop that I deal with here in Jersey and he has a company he deals with and they will custom make a chrome mesh grill for any car including the new GS. it's a little pricey but I like that option better than the cheesey billet grills I've seen or the overlay mesh grills that www.lextasy.com has. It would be a full replacement grill and he told me it would probably run around the $600 range for the upper and maybe $400 for the lower (these numbers are only approximate)...