2002 S430

hawaiilex

First off, I've got to say I love the car. Yeah, it's got a few things here and there, but overall it's a blast! The latest is my two front speakers (mid-range) First the right-side developed a loud vibrating sound, had it replaced (had to pay for, out of warranty). Not a couple of days later the left one went. The dealer is being okay, giving somewhat of a discount, but I have to admit I'm surprised they went so quickly. Now, I don't know what the first user did, but even still... Okay, now on to the runflats. The car had the 050's on it when I bought it. I thought about putting non-run flats on, but decided to give the 060's a shot. Gotta say they are running very well. I put some heavy highway miles on, and it's a smooth ride. Of course I can't compare to non-runflats, but I'm extremely satisfied. We'll see how many miles I get. The car has 37k on it now, and I've kept up with the regular service at the dealer. Oh, yeah, the check engine light came on about 10k ago. It was the /02 sensors. While they were changing them out, one of the sensors stripped and fell into the exhaust manifold. They had the car a week and gave me a Lex SUV to drive in the meantime...anyway, it's all good. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. I worked hard to buy the car (used) have had it two years and there ya go...