Viper 591 Xv Remote Starter

post-11139-1132250674_thumb.jpg

I am going to buying a remote starter. Does anyone have a Remote Starter on their Lexus? If so what is the best brand, Pros and Cons. Living in the Midwest it gets very cold and snowy. It would be great ot start the car from inside of work or the store so the leather is not freezing when I get in. I can get a Viper 591 XV 2 way Remote Start System with the key transponder (i think that is what it is called) and installed for $392. Who makes the best remote starter. Help please.

Any advice would be great.

post-11139-1132250382_thumb.jpg

post-11139-1132250674_thumb.jpg

I am going to buying a remote starter.  Does anyone have a Remote Starter on their Lexus?    If so what is the best brand, Pros and Cons.  Living in the Midwest it gets very cold and snowy.  It would be great ot start the car from inside of work or the store so the leather is not freezing when I get in.  I can get a Viper 591 XV 2 way Remote Start System with the key transponder (i think that is what it is called) and installed for $392.  Who makes the best remote starter.  Help please.

Any advice would be great.

post-11139-1132250382_thumb.jpg

I have the Phython 1400XP installed on my car (GS300) an it works fine. $250 installed at CC.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Python-Remo...roductDetail.do

Viper, python, avital, clifford and hornet are all DEI products, so any are good. I have the clifford RS3 on mine. <_<

Arent they all made by the same company?

Yes, that would be DEI as I stated :chairshot:

The only negative thing I have to say about any of the newer DEI transponder remotes, the one with the screen, is that they are anywhere from $70 on EBay(no warranty) to $140 from an authorized dealer(warranty). It only comes with one remote and the contacts tend to break off the cicuit board(design defect) after about a year or 2. I have both the viper and the clifford and both remotes broke the exact same place. One is used rarely and the other all the time.