Replacing Is300 Tail Light Bulb!

IS300KID

Hi Guys!

Can anybody help me with this? My tail light is burnt out on the back of the passenger side of my IS300 and i'm having trouble finding how to get to the bulb. I took out the gromet in the trunk and peeled the carpet back, but everything is all hidden and confined behind a metal backing. Do I have to remove this, or go from the outside and pull out the whole brakelight/tailight itself? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Guys!

Can anybody help me with this?  My tail light is burnt out on the back of the passenger side of my IS300 and i'm having trouble finding how to get to the bulb.  I took out the gromet in the trunk and peeled the carpet back, but everything is all hidden and confined behind a metal backing.  Do I have to remove this, or go from the outside and pull out the whole brakelight/tailight itself?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There are nuts that hold the taillight housing on to the body that have to be removed. Then remove the light housing and you will be able to change the bulbs easily. While you are in there I would change all the bulbs on both sides, But that is just me. Good Luck ;)