Why Does The Car Do This In The Morning?

ED.

This has been the third time I have notice this happen this weekend. I first noticed it friday night then sunday afternoon and now early this morning (that clock is worng. I took this at 06:30). Once you start the car it rises up an dis fine. Is somethign broken in the back thats doing this? Sorry for the crappy pic. I adjusted my camera a bunch when I was trying to take pictures of my xenons and it has to be re-adjusted.

very large pic

thanks

please resize pics before posting them

Edited by SKperformance

Looks like the rear ones too, you'll probably have to replace all 4. $1600 at least if you go with the remanufactured struts. $3600 at least with Lexus struts.

I'd start looking for a new one, without the air suspension. Sometimes they can patch them up so they'll hold air for a while so you can trade it in without getting it done. My dad did that with his 98 when he traded it for the 04 and they were never the wiser, but his looked just like yours and it was the rear struts, quote from Lexus was $2000. His looked just like that when you turned it off.