Oem Lexus Parts At Deep Discount

prix

Hi all...I got an amazing deal on OEM parts (power steering hoses) from this operation in Roseville, CA, and thought I'd pass on the info in case anyone is looking for Lexus parts like me. Discounted at least 30% from retail on my order. Twelve month warranty. His name is Matt...he beat out other quotes from other 'discounted' websites so I went with him. He even answered all my questions and faxed me a pic in response to a question I had! Thought I'd mention him (and no, I am not in any way affilated with this company, in case you were wondering)..can't wait for my new power steering system.

mmolini@lexusofroseville.net

the high pressure hose was 291.52; one of the return hoses was 95 and the other was 50. the shipping is free. i also got a fourth, less commonly replaced hose for 127.

Sounds good. Can you tell us some specifics?  Like the name and price of each hose you purchased at Lexus of Roseville? Thanks.

the high pressure hose was 291.52; one of the return hoses was 95 and the other was 50. the shipping is free.  i also got a fourth, less commonly replaced hose for 127.

Those are good prices indeed. Here's how they compare to Park Place Lexus in Plano, TX:

P/S PRESSURE HOSE, LS400, - Park Place Lexus: $317.04 Roseville Lexus: $291.52

P/S RETURN HOSE, LS400, No.1 - Park Place Lexus: $105.50 Roseville Lexus $95.00

P/S RETURN HOSE, LS400, No.2 - Park Place Lexus: $135.36 Roseville Lexus $127.00

P/S RETURN HOSE, LS400, No.3 - Park Place Lexus: $60.08 Roseville Lexus $50.00

yes and there were a lot of places that quoted me much higher than the plano TX prices on 'discounted' oem hoses...one was 389 for that high pressure hose! forgot to mention this but he also refunded my paypal fees...am assuming he does that for everyone...so i saved 17 there...and saved a bunch more because there was no sales tax and the shipping was free.

the high pressure hose was 291.52; one of the return hoses was 95 and the other was 50. the shipping is free.  i also got a fourth, less commonly replaced hose for 127.

Those are good prices indeed. Here's how they compare to Park Place Lexus in Plano, TX:

P/S PRESSURE HOSE, LS400, - Park Place Lexus: $317.04 Roseville Lexus: $291.52

P/S RETURN HOSE, LS400, No.1 - Park Place Lexus: $105.50 Roseville Lexus $95.00

P/S RETURN HOSE, LS400, No.2 - Park Place Lexus: $135.36 Roseville Lexus $127.00

P/S RETURN HOSE, LS400, No.3 - Park Place Lexus: $60.08 Roseville Lexus $50.00