Japanese Mods Series 1 And 2

dfkd

I got google to translate these pages from Japanese.

There's some really good stuff on there with pretty good instructions.

Don't know if some of those parts are readily available tho... :unsure:

SERIES 1 - 1989 - 1994

MORE SERIES 1

SERIES 2 - 1995 - 2000

What do you guys think about that LED idea for daytime running?

Also, how available are those white marker LED's and the silver coated, amber lighting indicator bulbs?

Here is my cardomain site where i have a picture of my led running lights that I got a while ago, I definitly like the way that they look on my car especially at night. The lights I used are "PIAA Deno 1", I got a really good deal on ebay for them and they fit perfectly in the lower grill. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/746754

Here is my cardomain site where i have a picture of my led running lights that I got a while ago, I definitly like the way that they look on my car especially at night. The lights I used are "PIAA Deno 1", I got a really good deal on ebay for them and they fit perfectly in the lower grill. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/746754

hey can you post some close up pics of that grille kit...

i've bought one (think it's the same) but havent installed it yet.

just wondering how clean the line is when installed.

thanks

sure...it may be a few days though my dad is out of town with the digital camera right now. just so you know iv had the grill kit since christmas and its starting to get really beaten up, the chrome is just plastic paint or whatever and its coming off and the adhesive is really weak (watch out for carwashes with it) and i ended up having to use hot glue. It does look good from a distance though. As for my edges of the kit go (mine is just plastic strips i got from ebay which are pretty much a bunch of the chrome trim pieces you can find at an autoparts store to go on door edges and stuff) I had to cut all the pieces down myself and it was a pain trying to measure them out, but by no means are my edges perfect.