Phoenix, Az Area ('burbs Too)people, Please Help!

I thought I remember reading a post from someone saying they used an independent shop in Glendale or Peoria that specialized in Toyota/Lexus and they did most everything from performance upgrades, installations only, and audio installs, etc. The specific post I THINK I remember reading was referring to a GS400, which I also have ('98). Can anyone please help me with a recommendation? Specifically, I'm looking for someone who will do a QUALITY install on audio/nav equipment I purchase and bring in. There will need to be a custom bezel to look nice as there seems to be nothing out there for a double-din for the GS400. The reason I didn't put this post in the audio forum is because there are other things I'll eventually want the shop to do, performance-wise and that forum seems to have nothing about the GS. I've searched this and the other forums for "AZ", "Arizona", "Phoenix" and "GS400" with no luck. Please help. I went to "Audio Express" 10/31 and was not impressed with the guy I talked to. I asked if he'd ever worked on a GS and he said "...look outside. We have a Porshe outside and a Hummer in the back..." not listening to a word I said about the wiring harness and lack of availability of a double-din mounting kit. He obviously thought I was asking if he'd ever worked on a "prestigious" car (that makes me mad alone...I don't view my 97k mile USED Lexus as a prestigious car; if Toyota imported a self-branded sedan like the GS4, I would have bought that!). The Porsche, by the way, was a mid-80s 911 SC POS (Porsche is my favorite make, by the way).

Audio Express, home of the $1 wire fire is a commission based establishment that promotes fast install, not high quality. Cutting corners is their MO. Obviously you get what you pay for. I'd check some of the better shops in scottsdale. I'm not aware of any shops in glendale or peoria that do really good installs. Don't be fooled by the cars they belong to either the store or a manager or they've been there for a few months being worked on.

<_<

Yeah, the "$1 install" is not what caught me; I always hear their commercials, so I thought just maybe they've worked on enough cars to come across one of these. Can you suggest any of the shops you're referring to please? I'm not familiar with any shops, let alone REPUTABLE shops that won't rip you off.

I would check out Soundwerx in Scottsdale. They do really good work there, i dont know what the phone number is or the exact address, but they're located on Scottsdale Rd and Thomas Rd in Scottsdale.

I'm not that familar with the Glendale/Peoria area but you may want to check out www.dexonline.com and search that area.

Hope you find what your looking for