Srt Intake; Borla/teamlexus Exhaust

cjbdvm04

i often find myself salivating while reading all of the different modifications in the forums. i finally decided to frivilously drop some dough on a couple of mods for my 2002 is300 sportcross. i previously had a joez intake with a tom's drop in filter. mediocre at best; the sound was improved but performance gains were undetectable ("phantom horsepower"). yesterday i installed the borla/team lexus exhaust. great sound, deep, throaty, not austentatious or attention getting; just what i wanted. then i installed the srt intake with ecu. HOLY effin SH*T!! when driving around town with normal throttle pressure the sound is subtle, but noticable; not obnoxious. however, slam the pedal and everyone within a 1/2 mile will be saying "WTF?" my IS is now a sleeping beast just waiting to be awoken. money very well spent!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
i often find myself salivating while reading all of the different modifications in the forums. i finally decided to frivilously drop some dough on a couple of mods for my 2002 is300 sportcross. i previously had a joez intake with a tom's drop in filter. mediocre at best; the sound was improved but performance gains were undetectable ("phantom horsepower"). yesterday i installed the borla/team lexus exhaust. great sound, deep, throaty, not austentatious or attention getting; just what i wanted. then i installed the srt intake with ecu. HOLY effin SH*T!! when driving around town with normal throttle pressure the sound is subtle, but noticable; not obnoxious. however, slam the pedal and everyone within a 1/2 mile will be saying "WTF?" my IS is now a sleeping beast just waiting to be awoken. money very well spent!!!!!!

Is it obnoxiously loud? I've wanted to get the performance gain of an exhaust, and I've definately heard that the SRT is one of the better intakes- but I hate when I hear loud exhaust!