How To Remove Gs300 Head Unit?

Hey guys, I just bought a preamped bazooka sub and wanted to make sure there are two RCA jacks in the back of this head unit before i go crazy ripping the thing out. IF there is, can someone who has taken their head unit out before tell me where the screws are? I figured as far as pulling the astray out and unscrewing the two bolts. Where do i go from here? any help will be appreciated. Thanks GUYS!

Thats funny! RCA's on the stock headunit!

Sad news, there are none. If you search and read these forums, you will find it's not exactly simple to interface the Lexus sound system. My personal suggestion would be to use the speaker-level inputs on the sub and tap into the existing sub wiring in the trunk.

Removing the radio is also detailed in various past articles. Hint: Pull out the center vents.

Just a question: Is there any factory sound system that has RCAs on the back? I haven't seen one yet, and I've seen a lot of cars in my day.

Thats funny! RCA's on the stock headunit!

Sad news, there are none. If you search and read these forums, you will find it's not exactly simple to interface the Lexus sound system. My personal suggestion would be to use the speaker-level inputs on the sub and tap into the existing sub wiring in the trunk.

Removing the radio is also detailed in various past articles. Hint: Pull out the center vents.

Just a question: Is there any factory sound system that has RCAs on the back? I haven't seen one yet, and I've seen a lot of cars in my day.

I guess all i have to do is tapp into the exisiting wires since the car came equipped with the mark levinson system. Wiring diagram anyone? 2002 gs 300 thanks in advance.

Ill ask my boy to look it up 4 me. He has access to DEI's database. Im pretty sure the factory amp is gonna be uner one of the seats or behind the left or right rear quarter panel in the trunk. Ill try to get a def answer for you. BTW you can't just "tapp into" the factory lines.You will need a High to low convertor unless your bazooka has that built in already. I know some of them do. If not you can find one at any reputable car audio shop. FYI get a GOOD ONE. I am an ex installer for a national chain of stores so I know about this kinda stuff.