Lexus Parts

I found this website with the best prices on new lexus parts. They would ship the stuff to you the next day. I suggest you check out thir prices for all parts before getting it from anyone else. I have no affiliation with this place, just want to pass on the GOOD NEWS. :)

The phone number is 1-800-475-1227 and website www.bbautoparts.com

Thanks for all the help with my overheating problem. I am going to replace the radiator soon. I would let everyone know if that solves the problem.

Colloe3

• 3 years later...

I found this website with the best prices on new lexus parts. They would ship the stuff to you the next day. I suggest you check out thir prices for all parts before getting it from anyone else. I have no affiliation with this place, just want to pass on the GOOD NEWS. :)

The phone number is 1-800-475-1227 and website www.bbautoparts.com

Thanks for all the help with my overheating problem. I am going to replace the radiator soon. I would let everyone know if that solves the problem.

Colloe3

I know this is a very old thread but I was searching for new Lexus parts and came across this thread. I wouldn’t tell anyone to order from these people. I’ve had several bad experiences with them. My sister also returned something and never received her money back and it wasn’t enough to really go after. Ive been in the store since its not too far from me and they are extremely slow and unprofessional. Don’t mean to start any fights but i personally had a few bad experiences with them and wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.