How To Install An In Dash Cd Player

So yeah, how to do it? I don't see anything that can be taken off, sadly. This doesn't look like a typical car's dash mount...:wacko:

Is this on a rx300 or rx330 I dont know much about the rx330 since in own a rx300 but you may want to do a search in the forums I think theres alot of topics on this but from my understanding since the A/C and some other controls are all connected to the screen a after marcket stero is a very hard self install. You may want to check out www.cardomain.com they have a bunch of customer stero installs

So yeah, how to do it? I don't see anything that can be taken off, sadly. This doesn't look like a typical car's dash mount...:wacko:

Is this on a rx300 or rx330 I dont know much about the rx330 since in own a rx300 but you may want to do a search in the forums I think theres alot of topics on this but from my understanding since the A/C and some other controls are all connected to the screen a after marcket stero is a very hard self install. You may want to check out www.cardomain.com they have a bunch of customer stero installs

It's a RX300...