Tires

strmrdr23

ok ya'll, i got some 18" rx400h oem rims that i plan on using for my winter rims on my rx300 and i'm lookin' for some good all-season tires...i'm fairly certain that the size i need is 255/55/18...i've narrowed it down to either the pirelli scorpion zero or the yokohama geolander hts...i've heard some comments about the yoko's before on various other threads and i'm currently running yokohama avs on my 20's...they seem to be quality tires...i like the tread pattern on the pirellis and i know of their reputation as great sport tires but i don't know anything about their perfomance in winter conditions...in seattle we barely get any snow but i do like to go up to the mountains to snowboard (actually, i just end up drinking in the lodge all day but that's another story ) anyways, i know everybody's got an opinion on their tires but if you guys could tell me what you feel about these 2 tires in particular, i'd luv to hear it. thanks.