Gs Gettting Iforged 20's But Unsure About Offset

Hello,

I've been reading through several older posts, and tried searching for my answer, but I haven't quite found the answer I need.

I'm about to order some Iforged wheels for my 98 GS400, and I would like to know which offset would get the wheels as flush as possible with the car? I'm going to lower the car with Tein CS's and I know that I may have to shave my fenders, which is fine, but I'm a little hesitant about paying a good chuck of change and trusting the wheel company or dealer to make the right decision for me as far as the offsets are concerned.

So, if there is anyone out there that has first hand knowledge of which offets are going to give me the desired look I would greatly appreciate your responses.

Oh, by the way, my car is silver and I was considering going with brushed aluminum and polished lip or maybe silver with polished lip, what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance for your replies, I just bought my GS and look forward to tinkering with it. I had some big plans for my SC400, but it burnt down at the mall 2 weeks ago, so here I am.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend,

Slo

How low are you going to drop the car,as well as the condition of the roads you drive. What width of rim and tire are you looking at?

Hello,

I'm wanting to drop the car to the top of the tire or possibly slightly tucked, which should be possible with Tein coilovers. I want to go with 20x8.5 on 235 or 245/35/20 tires in the front and 20x10 on 275/30/20 tires in the rear.

And then I'm also pretty undecided on sliver or brushed aluminum for the wheels.

Any opinions, suggestions and so forth are appreciated,

Slo

How low are you going to drop the car,as well as the condition of the roads you drive. What width of rim and tire are you looking at?

Hello,

I'm wanting to drop the car to the top of the tire or possibly slightly tucked, which should be possible with Tein coilovers. I want to go with 20x8.5 on 235 or 245/35/20 tires in the front and 20x10 on 275/30/20 tires in the rear.

And then I'm also pretty undecided on sliver or brushed aluminum for the wheels.

Any opinions, suggestions and so forth are appreciated,

Slo

I"m pretty sure there are people with 20" Iforged wheels on this board, could you guys please tell me which offsets you have.

Thanks

If you want as flushed as possible and are willing to shave the fenders, you can safely go with +32 in front and +35 in the rear, assuming you are talking about your 20x8.5 and 20x10 setup.

Just in case I have a set of iForged in the classifieds. :)

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=23212

They are not as aggressive as can be, t hough. You will have to shave the rear and bend the front a little.