Lexus Dealer In Bay Area

technik

Anyone knows which dealer in Bay Area (Putnam, Serramonte, or Stevens Creek) that can give the best deal?

Any referral? Im going to buy a full options which is the NAV w/ Mark&Levinson feature, how much should i get below the MSRP?

Any help will be very appreciated

thanks =D

Check out the other thread about pricing. I just bought mine at Steven's Creek Lexus this last weekend and got the RX330 AWD Premium Plus package for about 2.7K below MSRP. From the other thread I think 3K below MSRP should be doable.

Stephen Chen went over most of the technical things and test drive with me. Also, I read through your post on the other thread questioning the Performance plus NAV option. I am also a little confused now. I destinctly asked if I could get the NAV option but not the Mark Levinson sound system and he said NO. But when I go to the Lexus website, it is possible to get the Premium Plus package with NAV option.

Yeah, i went to stevens creek dealer this afternoon to get the car with full options. Unfortunately they only gave me 1500 off MSRP. I agreed to the deal as i went to fremont too to check the price, but their deal even worse. They only give me like 1000 off only.

In Stevens Creek, I was arguing to get 3000 off by showing the posts from this forum, but it doesnt work as they said it is not with NAV, not in texas and bla bbla bla. I gave up then i agree. Tomorrow i will get the car =)

Can u post pics of ur car?

Yeah, 3K or 1.5K off the MSRP is before tax and license. Here in CA, add roughly 9% to your negotiated price and that's probably what you need to pay to get out the door.

On the Performance package with NAV, I haven't seen any around here in the Bay Area. But someone on in a different region seems to have ordered one. If you are willing to wait, I'm sure they would offer it throughout the US sooner or later.

Another source to try is www.hammerauto.com. It's a car broker that seems to be tapped into the western US. if you live in the Bay Area they are located in Palo Alto. My cousin bought both his cars through this service (BMW 540i and Honda Odyssey) and got a really good price. I think they charge $500 for finding you the exact vehicle that you specify and they seem to guarantee the lowest prices. I personally would write a contract that specifies a maximum amount you are willing to pay. If they can not match, then you wouldn't owe them the service fee. That's how my cousin explained it to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Lexus Fremont is the largest Lexus dealer in the Bay Area. Always deal with the volume leader. Ask for Mike (or submit a bid request on edmunds.com or cars.com). Ask for $3K off msrp, unless you want black in which case ask for $3.5K off msrp. If you get exactly the package you want, accept $2.7K off msrp, which, with holdback, will give the dealer a profit of about $3K.

I believe Stevens Creek Lexus is owned by Penske, who is not known for giving people swell deals.