Apology

draider

I would like to apologize to dcfish and the community for my overreaction to not receiving an answer to my email that was sent last Saturday asking about the status of the cassette belts. Dcfish has refunded my money although I had not asked for or expected that. When I receive the belts that he has promised, I will pay him for them. Part of my confusion came from the different emails that he uses to contact people and to receive payment. Because I could not contact him by using the email feature of the board (not enough posts on my part) I wasn't sure that it was him I was actually trying to communicate with. Again I apologize and hope everyone enjoys good driving. Doug

I would like to apologize to dcfish and the community for my overreaction to not receiving an answer to my email that was sent last Saturday asking about the status of the cassette belts.  Dcfish has refunded my money although I had not asked for or expected that.  When I receive the belts that he has promised, I will pay him for them.  Part of my confusion came from the different emails that he uses to contact people and to receive payment.  Because I could not contact him by using the email feature of the board (not enough posts on my part) I wasn't sure that it was him I was actually trying to  communicate with.  Again I apologize and hope everyone enjoys good driving.  Doug

Apology accepted.

dcfish sounds like an honost and helpful guy, I knew it was more of a communication error, then him trying to scam you.

In my openion, it also takes a lot for someone to write an apology when they are wrong, something most people wouldnt do online, or the real world. So kudos for that :cheers: