Help Finding Part Please

lextsy

Hi

As shown on lexls.com i need the metal ring surround for the stock 8 inch pioneer sub

" The part is described as "Speaker Assy Rear No 2" and refers to the speaker on the rear parcel shelf rather than the door speakers. The part code for this item is 86160-50100 which is almost the number in your photo. I am guessing that 86160-50010 is a manufacturing part which together with the bracket (number unknown) makes up spare part 86160-50100. "

I believe the sub is part 86160-50100 but i just need the mounting bracket as shown in the picture.

Someone has kindly offered me a subwoofer for just a bit over 100us so I just need a ring.

post-18791-1124109168_thumb.jpg

Hi

As shown on lexls.com i need the metal ring surround for the stock 8 inch pioneer sub

" The part is described as "Speaker Assy Rear No 2" and refers to the speaker on the rear parcel shelf rather than the door speakers. The part code for this item is 86160-50100 which is almost the number in your photo. I am guessing that 86160-50010 is a manufacturing part which together with the bracket (number unknown) makes up spare part 86160-50100. "

I believe the sub is part 86160-50100 but i just need the mounting bracket as shown in the picture.

Someone has kindly offered me a subwoofer for just a bit over 100us so I just need a ring.

post-18791-1124109168_thumb.jpg

In the works as I type. ;)

Update: Done. :D