Altezza Bumper

kLok

Will the Japanese Altezza bumper fit on the is300? If so, where can i get one? The Japanese bumper seems a little shorter in the front then the US is300 because where the licence plate is suppose to go, is dented. I also dont like the side bumper lights on the US version. I rather have them on the side fenders like the Japanese and European version. Some European versions also have two little things right below the headlights, i dont know what they're called but i would like to get those too. Here are two pics, the first one which has the two little things, and the second pic with the dented front bumper.

So basically I want to change the stock bumper on the US version to

Japanese version which is shorter and dented PLUS those two little things like on the European versions.

and

the fenders with side lights, or maybe i could get those installed

I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this setup. Thanks.

post-19702-1123123450_thumb.jpg

didnt know about the longer real bumper either, arghh!

how about

European and Japanese 2004-2005 is200 is300 bumpers?

will they fit on the US version?

I really want one of those shorter bumpers.

didnt know about the longer real bumper either, arghh!

how about

European and Japanese 2004-2005 is200 is300 bumpers?

will they fit on the US version?

I really want one of those shorter bumpers.

The reason I say that is that I know people who have tried to fit JDM bumpers, or aftermarket kits, etc and had problems.

Don't know about the Eurospecs. , but you might click over to the UK and European LOC's. Those guys seem to be pretty knowledgeable.

Will the Japanese Altezza bumper fit on the is300? If so, where can i get one? The Japanese bumper seems a little shorter in the front then the US is300 because where the licence plate is suppose to go, is dented.  I also dont like the side bumper lights on the US version.  I rather have them on the side fenders like the Japanese and European version.  Some European versions also have two little things right below the headlights,  i dont know what they're called but i would like to get those too.  Here are two pics, the first one which has the two little things, and the second pic with the dented front bumper.

So basically I want to change the stock bumper on the US version to

Japanese version which is shorter and dented PLUS those two little things like on the European versions.

and

the fenders with side lights, or maybe i could get those installed

I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this setup. Thanks.

Just curious... why would you want "two little things on the bumper" if you don't even know what they are????

• 2 years later...