Suspension Questions

mykelbixler

What’s up guys...I've spent some time reading through all the forums on all suspension parts... what they do.... how the work ...etc....I'm pretty educated now on that; however, I owned an Integra before my is300, and when shopping for parts the big question was reliability and truth to the actual performance boasting the parts proclaimed they had...i.e. some brands were really for performance while others were for dress up such as sway bars DC sports compared to Comptec etc......

My ultimate goal in the end is to have a daily driver with bolt on mods for increased torque and rwhp and (most important) handling to take mountain winding roads at increased speeds with no problem

My plans include suspension as a first upgrade

Before I start putting money into my is300 I would want to know what some of the better brands are...like for example TRD HKS Tein....and with my goals in mind what setups, parts, and settings (i.e. flex, rs, hyp II, stiffness settings ride height, mm thickness for sways and towers and under chassis stabilizers...etc...) what would be best to reach my goals.

Im sure some of you have great setups with brands that work well and brands that maybe gave you some trouble if you could share the info that would be great.

Best options are JIC and TEIN.

I have JIC on my LS and TEIN's on my Civic.

The best comfort levels while being able to handle much better than stock.

They are not made for slaloming but are the best improvment over stock for the occasional hard runs.

Depending on the level of handling and comfort you want you can pick one of their specific models from either .